- 1 Aqua Teddy Chubby Jacket
- 2 Allsaints Dalby Biker Jacket
- 3 Theory Double Faced Overlay Coat
- 4 Jack by BB Dakota Leopard Print Faux Fur Jacket
- 5 Avec les Filles Pinstriped Long Trench Coat
- 6 7 For All Mankind Mixed Pattern Long Coat
- 7 Barbour Staffin Tartan Ruana
- 8 BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket
- 9 Velvet by Graham & Spencer Jasmann Plaid Coat
- 10 Rails Collins Military Jacket
- 11 BB Dakota Whiskey Business Twill Coat
- 12 Lauren Ralph Lauren Stand Collar Anorak
- 13 Joie Angalina Double-Breasted Plaid Coat
- 14 Levi’s Belted Trucker Denim Jacket
- 15 Soia & Kyo Double Collar Coat
- 16 French Connection Agatima Oversized Belted Coat
- 17 DL1961 Howard St. Leopard Print Utility Jacket
- 18 Pistola Zoey Sherpa Faux Fur Jacket
- 19 Calvin Klein Faux Fur Trim Maxi Puffer Coat
The 19 Best Coats and Jackets From the Bloomingdale’s Sale—All Marked Way Down and Perfect for Fall
There’s so much to love about October: finding the most perfect pumpkin in the patch, riding all the rides at the fall carnival, and shopping Bloomingdale's annual Friends & Family sale for a favorite new coat! The only problem? There are more than 2,000 coats and jackets marked down (way down) this year as part of the big event. To save you precious October moments, we scoured the sale top to bottom to find our favorite trenches, top coats, moto jackets, and more. Shop the sale’s best outerwear now and go get your leaf-peeping on later—in the perfect coat.
Aqua Teddy Chubby Jacket
Want to feel like you're wearing a snuggly bathrobe for the next three months straight? Aqua's fuzzy overcoat is the answer. It's only available at Bloomingdale’s, where it's currently 30 bucks off (plus the free shipping that's automatic with all Friends & Family sale orders). If you're looking for a teddy coat in snowy white, we love this soft sherpa by Sanctuary.
Allsaints Dalby Biker Jacket
Nobody does leather jackets like Allsaints. This biker has all the calling cards of the iconic style: asymmetrical zip fastening, silver hardware, and notch lapels, plus a narrow cut and cooler-than-cool vibe. The Balfern, the brand’s belted version, comes with $150 in savings and is available in four perfect-for-fall colors—a rich rosy brown, a buttery cream, and a deep near-black, as well as the classic pitch black.
Avec les Filles Pinstriped Long Trench Coat
7 For All Mankind Mixed Pattern Long Coat
Blazers are big this year, and every year. This effortlessly chic cover-all nods to the look with timeless lapels and houndstooth/plaid print. Wear it over workwear on your way to the office or over leather leggings and sneakers when exploring London, New York, or Milan. It’s a cool $100 off through the 14th.
Lauren Ralph Lauren Stand Collar Anorak
Soia & Kyo Double Collar Coat
This sleek mid-length coat is the easiest way to take your look from "basically still in bed" to "ready to stroll the Seine in Paris" (with extra Euros in your leather-trimmed pocket, no less). The slim fit, stand-up collar, and distinct zipper are contemporary takes on the classic silhouette.
French Connection Agatima Oversized Belted Coat
A wool wrap coat is the foundation of a glam fall/winter wardrobe. French Connection's long version has a fully removable tie belt (so you can adjust the fit or wear it open, like a real rock star) and oversized pockets that can fit all of your essentials. And if you're in the market for a beige wrap coat, may we suggest this version by Calvin Klein? Its textured panels add interesting contrast.
Calvin Klein Faux Fur Trim Maxi Puffer Coat
Don’t Forget the (Marked-Down!) Fall Boots and Booties
- The Very Best Fall Dresses Are Marked Way Down at Bloomingdale’s
All products have been hand-picked by our writers and editors. Items purchased through links may earn us a commission.